"I received the incorrect wig color or style, may I exchange it?"
- If you received the incorrect wig, please email us immediately!
- As long as the wig has not been brushed, has not been worn and the lace has not been cut back we will be more than happy to do an exchange for the correct wig.
- We will email a prepaid return label for you to return the wig to us for inspection before shipping the correct wig.
- Exchanges are fulfilled on a case by case basis once the incorrect wig has arrived back to us, if it has been worn or altered in any way we will be unable to issue an exchange or refund on the item and will return the item to you.
"If I am disappointed with my purchase, may I exchange it or return for a refund?"
- At BobbiePinz.com, we try our best to carry high quality products and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and satisfaction! However, disappointment in a purchase can happen. All merchandise depicted and sold on BobbiePinz.com is accurately described and photographed by our company, we do not use stock photography. Many of our wigs and products have YouTube video links directly on the listings showcasing and answering questions about the products, we are currently working on producing video representation of all of our products.
- For hygienic reasons all wig and hair purchases are all sales final and are not subject to exchange or refund. Each wig available for sale on BobbiePinz.com is accurately photographed from all four sides in house and includes photographs of the inside construction. The hair of the wigs have been positioned and brushed to showcase their versatility, however the wigs have not been restyled or changed in any way and will arrive as pictured. Please look closely at the photographs and carefully read the descriptions before making your wig purchase.
- Wig blocks and styling accessories may only be returned or exchanged if they are not opened and/or used condition.
- If you are disappointed in your purchase and would like to discuss options, please email email@example.com so we can best help resolve the problem.
"Can I dye or color these wigs?"
- All of our stock ready to wear wigs available are heat resistant synthetic fiber, meaning they cannot be dyed with traditional hair color meant for human hair.
- You can temporarily change the color with the use of powders or hairsprays; that should wash out with shampoo.
- You can also permanently change the color with fabric dye or permanent ink; which is best suited for dip-dye/ombre type situations because it is very very messy and will color the lace as well if it comes in contact with it.
- We can also have our factory create any of the deluxe or supreme wigs in practically any combination you would like! Please visit our Custom Inquiry Page for more information.
"Do you teach wig making or styling classes? Where are you located? Do you travel for classes?"
- We are located in New York, NY. We DO teach wig making and styling classes! As of now, classes are only available as one-on-one classes either in person or via Skype. Please visit our Education Page for more information.
- We are available to travel for classes depending upon scheduling and location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
"What is the difference between a 'Standard Lace Front Wig', a 'Deluxe Lace Front Wig' and a 'Supreme Full Lace Wig'?"
- The "Standard Lace Front Wigs" have harder sturdy dark lace and are a standard fashion wig thickness. They are constructed with lace in the front with wefting sewn into the crown, back and sides.
- The "Deluxe Lace Front Wigs" have a soft invisible fine lace, a more realistic hairline and are close to double the thickness of the "Standard Lace Front Wigs".They are constructed with lace in the front with wefting sewn into the crown, back and sides.
- The "Supreme Full Lace Wigs" have soft invisible fine lace, a very realistic hairline with a full stretch lace cap construction. These wigs are fully tied, and contain no wefting or tracks.
- Each wig available for sale on BobbiePinz.com is accurately photographed from all four sides in house and includes photographs of the inside construction. The wigs have not been styled or changed in any way, but the hair has been positioned to showcase their versatility and density. Please look closely at the photographs and carefully read the descriptions before making your wig purchase.
"What size are your wigs?"
- The wigs sold at BobbiePinz.com are one size fits most and all have adjustable straps sewn in for security.
- The "Standard Lace Front Wigs" are an average cap size, but tend to run on the smaller side.
- The "Deluxe Lace Front Wigs" are an average cap size, but tend to run on the larger side.
- The "Supreme Full Lace Wigs" are an average cap size, but can stretch to accommodate larger sizes.
"I recently attempted to make a purchase; my credit card has a charge pending but I have not received a confirmation email from your company. What's wrong?"
- Occasionally our credit card system will hold onto a payment, even if the zip code failed authorization and your money is sitting in "limbo". In this instance the order was not completed, and the funds will be credited back within a few business days depending upon your card issuer.
- Sometimes your email account can be to blame! Please check your junk and/or spam folders in your email account with which you registered with BobbiePinz.com, sometimes an email filter will cause a confirmation email to be delivered there.
"I tried to make a purchase but my debit card has repeatedly been declined, what's wrong?"
- Unfortunately our payment gateway cannot accept debit cards of any kind, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- PayPal and major credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
- You may utilize PayPal's credit card gateway for debit card purchases.
"I tried to make a purchase but my credit card has repeatedly been declined due to incorrect billing zip code, what's wrong?"
- Sometimes your billing information can be to blame! The billing address and zip code associated with your credit card of choice MUST match the payment information entered at BobbiePinz.com. If the billing zip code does not match the billing zip code of the credit card; your order will not be processed completely and your funds may be held in "limbo" but will be returned within a few days.
- If you repeatedly cannot get your credit card to process, and the billing zip code is in fact correct; please try selecting "PayPal" as your payment method and you can follow the instructions on PayPal's website to process a credit or debit card payment through them.
"I want to make a purchase, how do I know if the items I am interested in are in stock?"
- All wigs and accessories listed for sale on BobbiePinz.com are currently in stock and ready to ship.
- Mistakes do sometimes happen, and a wig can be erroneously listed as being in stock; if there is any problem fulfilling your order you will receive an email from us.
- We try our best to keep wig blocks in stock but occasionally we do sell out in certain sizes, if there is any problem fulfilling your order you will receive an email from us.
"Do you personally hand-tie and design the wigs you sell on BobbiePinz.com?"
- Sadly, we do not hand-tie or ventilate the wigs we sell.
- Hand-tying lace wigs is very labor intensive. Because of the sheer volume of sales and requests, we have a few retailers from whom we purchase pre-made lace front wigs.
- Our Supreme Full Lace wig cap design is unique to us and cannot be found anywhere else.
"How much are your wigs?"
- The prices are listed in USD on each listing for in stock wigs only, occasionally certain styles and colors of wigs are over-stocked and their prices will be lowered.
- Custom wig prices depend upon the density, length, type of hair, color and complexity desired.
"Do you have any other wigs that are not currently listed for sale?"
- No, we do not have other wigs for sale besides what is listed on BobbiePinz.com
- If you are interested in a specific style or color of wig that we do not carry, we have connections with multiple companies and manufacturers that could possibly carry a suitable option that can be special ordered for you, please email email@example.com for more information.
"Are these wigs real human hair?"
- The wigs we sell at BobbiePinz.com are high quality synthetic fiber.
- Human hair wigs are available by commission only.
"Do I have to glue my lace front down? What types of adhesive should I use?"
- Gluing down a lace front wig is all personal preference. All heads are shaped and sized differently, some wigs will fit better than others will. Some wigs will have to be glued down, and others will not.
- For drag and theatrical purposes we suggest using Spirit Gum or Medical Adhesive, for extended daily wear we suggest long lasting adhesive, tape or a combination of both.
"Are these wigs "glue less"?"
- Yes, and no.
- By industry standards, a "glue less" wig is a wig with combs and/or wig clips sewn in for security, with the idea being that you don't have to glue the front lace onto your skin. By this standard, yes, the wigs are "glue less" because they have combs sewn into them.
- However, the combs will keep the wig attached to your head but will NOT keep the lace and front hairline area from shifting or blowing up in the wind.
- For the best result and undetectable look, we do suggest use of an adhesive of your choice when wearing lace wigs.
"How do I maintain and care for my wigs once I receive them?"
- Please subscribe to our Youtube channel, youtube.com/wigginoutbz for tutorials and tips!